December 19, 2008

Deck the halls & bah humbug

I have been a bad blogger, I will get nothing for Christmas.  I waited until I had pictures to add and still did nothing.  Now, if my friends at Facebook had not turned me on to the game Wordpath, I might have posted earlier.  

Here are a few shots of the Decked Halls...

Light in family room.


Wreath from Meegan and Ben on door between living room and family room.

Living room tree, with all my breakable ornaments.  This small tree we bought for $20 the year we moved on New Year's Eve.  I decorated the tree with then baby Olivia's stuffed toys, rattles, teething rings etc.  All of our Christmas decorations were still packed in the storage unit until we bought our new house.
Family room tree decorated by Kelsey and Olivia.  All unbreakable ornaments, years of Hallmark & kid's crafts.  Kelsey put all of the ornaments on one side of the tree and Olivia put everything on the bottom 2 feet.  Mom & Grandma (me) rearranged everything after Kelsey was in bed and Olivia had gone home.
  

Dark picture of mantle in living room,  better take a do over.

Almost forgot the Bah Humbug.....

Woke up to no school!  At least 9 inches of fresh snow and more predicted.


No comments: